SkillSurvey Reference® is a cloud-based, data-driven solution that helps you quickly access relevant feedback from people who know how your candidate performs on the job, their references.
- With SkillSurvey Reference workflow you can:
Simplify reference checking: check references in a matter of minutes – and get feedback within a day or two. Choose from hundreds of job-specific surveys, packed with questions about the soft skills that lead to success – or design your own survey questions. You’ll get access to data that’s been proven to predict post-hire success.
- Improve talent selection. Enhance your hiring process and shorten time-to-fill with consistent, best practice reference checks that reduce bias and help you find candidates who will stick. Enhance hiring manager satisfaction by providing detailed job-specific reference feedback, candidate summaries and behavioral interview guides.
- Reduce turnover. Client research results show involuntary turnover can be reduced by over 35% (in just the first year).
With SkillSurvey Source, you can:
- Expand your talent network. Tap into a new source of passive candidates by inviting references to join your talent community and requesting candidates to provide referrals to discover a new, and ever-growing talent pipeline.
- Clients see 15% to 20% opt-in rate. That’s warm, potential candidates, coming from the same job family, industry, geography, and/or community as the candidate. You can search, create talent pipelines for specific talent, have automated nurturing emails go out in a sequence over a year, and manually send emails as well.
- SkillSurvey’s Post-Hire solution delivers the crucial insights needed to secure the investment made in your most valuable asset — your people.
- From first look to first year and beyond, our automated surveys enable you to pinpoint and identify strengths and opportunities of your people and key processes. Generate a predictive model of who is the right fit for your organization, what motivates them, what keeps them engaged and what you can do to better retain them.
Showing the single result