Professional Advisor Employer Branding
Mark draws on experience consulting with organizations in over 30 industries over the past 20+ years – making him the most out of-the-box guy in every conversation. Mark’s Fortune 500 experience spans outsourcing, offshoring, consulting, Lean Six Sigma and operational excellence. He has served in executive, strategic and operational leadership roles – including nine years at Accenture as the North American lead for HR outsourcing operations.
Mark began working with clients as early as 2008 to transform their Employer Brand and Candidate Communications to attract stronger talent. Since then, ProForce has leveraged years of consulting, branding, executive communications, recruiting, process re-engineering and operational excellence to build a methodology to assess and elevate organizational messaging at every phase of the candidate experience. Today, the process delivers consistent results through the execution of a well-defined and proven 6-step methodology. ProForce also has elevated the standard in comprehensive Employer Brand assessment through the use of a proprietary Employer Brand Strength AssessmentTM – the most comprehensive assessment tool of its kind!
Mark and ProForce are committed to driving bleeding edge innovation in the Employer Brand Management arena, which gives client organizations the edge they need to win their war for talent.
- 15 years of Fortune 500 experience in outsourcing, offshoring, consulting, Lean Six Sigma and operational excellence
- 20 years of experience in Talent Acquisition Strategy, Staffing and Recruiting, Recruiting Process Outsourcing
- 10 year of disruptive Talent Acquisition Strategy and Innovation
- Lead highly recognized North American Shared Services team delivering services to Federal and Fortune 500 clients
- Lean Six Sigma master black belt and North American Operational Excellence executive champion and trainer
- Executive leadership of an Inc. 500|5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company in 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015
- Accenture Innovation Award winner for patented human performance metrics methodology and dozens of publications